The AquaTechnica housing is a totally customised underwater housing for the RED Epic Dragon, designed to work on TV commercials, drama and other productions requiring high quality, underwater images.
For wide-angle shooting, the Cooke 18mm S4i Mini with dome port is recommended and for close-up shots, the Cooke 40mm S4i Mini with flat port.
We are able to supply a complete underwater technical crew, including Director of Photography, camera operator, focus puller as well as safety and rigging divers.
• Up to 6K resolution and 80fps (300fps at 2K).
• 8” Dome port for superior wide angle optics.
• Flat port for macro and close-up shots.
• Precision focus and iris gears.
• Video assist with 60m of cable.
• 2 on-board monitors for precise operating.
• Full range of PL mount lenses available.
• Dual battery system for up to 3 hours of power.
• Works with REDMOTE on the surface to change all settings, without the need to open the housing.
• Depth rated to 80m.
• Pressure check security system to avoid leaks.
• Audible/visual water alarm.